GREAT WITNESSING TOOLS AND CLIPS

The Way of the Master

Thursday, April 2, 2009

My first Post

Hello, and welcome to my new blog. I have had this on my heart for a while. I want a place that I can share Christ and his love with the world. I want things that help the ubelievers to believe and the believers to draw closer to him. This is also a place that you can trust to be a solid, Christ honoring, true to the Bible, sound in doctrine and truth. I will add a variety of Bible studies, links to page of great help for you, and from you. If you have anything you feel of importance, email me and I will post, if it stays true to my before mentioned qualities.

1 comment:

  1. This is gonna be a great blog!! I can't wait to start reading it!!

    ReplyDelete

Jesus Died

The True Meaning Of The Cross